3 FanDuel Defenses to Target in Week 7
Throughout the week, nearly every FanDuel article you’ll read will be about skill position players, and rightfully so -- they will likely account for more than 80% of the total points for your FanDuel lineup. But if you can gain an advantage on the other 20% of your roster, it could be the difference between cashing in a 50/50 or even winning a GPP.
That’s where researching defensive and special teams matchups come into play. In addition to looking at our sack and turnover projections, you can find historical scenarios that are profitable when it comes to defenses.
You'll want to target teams who are favored and playing at home, particularly in games with low over/unders (though high over/unders yield more chances for sacks and turnovers). You can also look outside the box and pair a returner with your defense to double up on any return touchdowns that player scores.
And if you're going to play in large-field tournaments, you'll have to consider ownership percentage as well.
With that in mind. here are three FanDuel defenses you should target in Week 7.