Broncos' K.J. Hamler (hamstring) suffers setback
Denver Broncos wide receiver K.J. Hamler suffered a setback in his recovery from a hamstring injury.
Hamler hasn't played since Week 8 and he remains out indefinitely, per Broncos head coach Nathaniel Hackett. "We're still evaluating everything right now," Hackett replied when asked if Hamler will play again this season. "Obviously his care is our No. 1 priority, so we want to be sure we're doing everything to help him get back." Courtland Sutton will continue to command most of the targets among the Broncos' receivers if Jerry Jeudy (ankle) remains out.
The Broncos are facing a Baltimore Ravens team in Week 13 that has the No. 12 pass defense in numberFire's adjusted metrics. Sutton is currently projected to lead the team with 8.2 targets.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) DNP on Thursday December 29th, 2022
- Latavius Murray (foot) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) active for Broncos in Week 16 December 25th, 2022