Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension
Buffalo Bills defensive back Micah Hyde has agreed to a two-year contract extension on Friday.
Hyde's new contract will keep 75% of Buffalo's starting secondary intact through 2022 after Jordan Poyer and Tre'Davious White previously signed extensions. In 938 snaps last season, Hyde was a solid contributor, finishing as Pro Football Focus' 25th ranked safety primarily due to his 75.2 rating as a run defender.
In 577 coverage snaps, Hyde produced PFF's 28th rating among safeties, allowing 11 receptions 96 yards and one touchdown on 19 total targets.
- Titans' Derrick Henry (foot) "looked terrific" in spring practices June 26th, 2022
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage expected to step in as No. 2 WR June 24th, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Auman: 'Wouldn't be surprised' if Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee) opens season on PUP list June 24th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022