Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle) inactive for Week 2 game against Ravens
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson is officially inactive for Week 2's game against the Baltimore Ravens with an ankle injury.
As expected, Johnson has been downgraded to out and will not play in Week 2. David Johnson should see the majority of touches out of the Texans backfield against Baltimore.
David Johnson's Week 2 projection includes 58.1 rushing yards, 25.9 receiving yards, .56 touchdowns, and 13.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,200.
- Packers' Aaron Jones (calf strain) now a game-time decision October 25th, 2020
- Las Vegas and New Orleans COVID-19 testing reveals no new positive tests October 25th, 2020
- Jags could bench Gardner Minshew as early as Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) expected to play Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Jones (calf) not expected to play in Sunday's Week 7 game October 24th, 2020
- Jaguars activate Devine Ozigbo (hamstring) from injured reserve October 24th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Brandin Cooks finds endzone again in Week 6 loss to Tennessee October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells records 85 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020