Duke Johnson (ankle) not spotted at Texans practice Monday
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson (ankle) was not spotted at the team's practice Monday.
Johnson injured his ankle early on in the season opener on Thursday, and never re-entered the game. Reports have surfaced that he's dealing with a sprained ankle and that he has already been listed as questionable for the Texans' Week 2 game.
Duke's early departure from Thursday's game paved the way for former Arizona Cardinal David Johnson to operate at the team's workhorse back. David Johnson handled every running back opportunity for the remainder of the game and should be considered an RB2 for Week 2's game against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Patriots' Sony Michel (quad) removed from Reserve/COVID-19 list, remains on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- Packers' Allen Lazard (core) not activated before Week 8 game against Minnesota October 31st, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020