Texans' Duke Johnson diagnosed with ankle sprain
Houston Texans running back Duke Johnson suffered an ankle sprain during Thursday's season opener against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Johnson left Thursday's game early after suffering an ankle injury. The severity of his injury is unknown, but according to Schefter, his availability for the Texans' Week 2 game against the Baltimore Ravens is in question.
Johnson recorded 5 carries for 14 yards against the Chiefs in Week 1.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses for 309 yards and 2 touchdowns in loss to Green Bay October 26th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins (ankle/concussion) questionable for Week 7 matchup against Packers October 23rd, 2020
- Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) not practicing for Texans October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020