Saturday's Mets-Phillies game postponed due to rain
Saturday afternoon's game between the New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies has been postponed due to rain.
The Eastern Seaboard has been attacked with rain storms the last couple nights. As a result, Saturday's contest between New York and Philadelphia has been postponed after Friday night's affair already was as well. This particular game will be made up as part of a single-entry doubleheader Sunday beginning at 12:35 p.m. ET.
Max Scherzer and Kyle Gibson were scheduled to start.
- Marlins' Jorge Soler (back) scratched late Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Tyler Wade on third base Wednesday for Angels June 29th, 2022
- Angels' David MacKinnon absent from Wednesday lineup June 29th, 2022
- Kurt Suzuki sitting for Angels Wednesday night June 29th, 2022
- Andrew Vaughn sitting for White Sox on Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- White Sox's A.J. Pollock batting sixth on Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Phillies place Johan Camargo (knee) on injured list June 29th, 2022
- Phillies' Darick Hall hitting cleanup in MLB debut June 29th, 2022
- Odubel Herrera out of Phillies' lineup Wednesday June 29th, 2022
- Phillies' Matt Vierling absent Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Garrett Stubbs sitting Tuesday for Phillies June 28th, 2022
- Phillies' Bryce Harper out with fractured thumb June 26th, 2022