Premier League Betting Guide for Matchweek 27

Manchester City and Leicester are almost even in the standings but yet Manchester City are a relatively large favorite in this weekend's matchup.

Which Premier League matches offer betting value for this week on FanDuel Sportsbook? Let's see where we can zero in.

Please note that lines are subject to change after this article is published, which impacts betting advice. All betting lines were taken from FanDuel Sportsbook, and you can check here to see their most updated numbers. You can also look at our oddsFire tool to get a feel for what the betting public is doing.

Chelsea vs Tottenham

Tottenham +1 (no push) +110

Chelsea and Tottenham are separated by just a hair in the league table, with Chelsea one point higher after 26 games played. Chelsea are the favorites due to home-field advantage but they are not a great home team this season.

Frank Lampard’s side is just 5-3-5 at home this year, good for only a 38.5% win rate. On the other side, Tottenham are 3-5-5 for a 61.5% win/draw rate. Obviously, these home/away splits are favorable to Tottenham to at least earn a draw on Saturday. Getting plus odds on Spurs to win/draw is a good bet.

Leicester vs Manchester City

Leicester +1 (no push) +110

Leicester City are surprisingly underdogs against Manchester City this week despite having home-field advantage. Leicester are 8W-3D-2L at home this season, while Manchester City are 8-1-4 away, so Leicester’s home form is 2 points better than City’s away form thus far.

These teams are only separated by 4 points in the league table and one spot in’s team rankings. By all accounts, this is an evenly matched game and Leicester should arguably be a slight favorite based on their home form this season. Leicester to win/draw is an enticing betting opportunity at +110.

Arsenal vs Everton

Everton +1 (no push) -130

Arsenal and Everton have been going in opposite directions of late, as Everton has actually shot ahead of the Gunners in the league standings. Arsenal finally won last week against Newcastle but they are still in a bizarre funk with only 3 wins in their last 18 games.

On the other side, Everton have been in tremendous form, going 6-4-1 in their last 11 games. With Arsenal still struggling to find wins, it seems unlikely that they will break out of their slump against a red hot Everton team. The Toffees should be expecting to at least tie, if not win on Sunday.