Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon sheds walking boot, expects to play
Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon (foot) has shed his walking boot and expects to be "fine" for Thursday's game against the Tennessee Titans.
This is the first bit of good news for Yeldon's status for the week. The next step is getting in a practice, something he did not do Tuesday. Denard Robinson and Toby Gerhart would form an underwhelming committee in his place, if he winds up on the wrong side of questionable.
Yeldon turned his 18 carries into 61 yards and -3.34 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) in Week 10. He has been a near every-down workhorse in his rookie year, but he hasn't been very efficient. Among backs with at least 80 carries, Yeldon is 28th in Rushing NEP per play. The Titans rank 24th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play and just lost defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks.
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks' offense sputter Monday night September 18th, 2018
- Rams' Greg Zuerlein (groin) out 'at least a few weeks' September 17th, 2018
- Reuben Foster's suspension lifted, eligible to play for 49ers in Week 3 September 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' David Johnson "promised" more slot usage September 17th, 2018
- Broncos will continue utilizing "hot hand" running back approach September 17th, 2018
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring) will be monitored throughout the week September 17th, 2018
- Jaguars left tackle Cam Robinson tears ACL in Week 2 win September 17th, 2018
- Blake Bortles' big game leads the Jaguars to Week 2 win over the Pats September 16th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) officially ruled out for Jaguars against Patriots September 16th, 2018
- Report: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) unlikely to play for Jaguars versus Patriots September 16th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) officially questionable for Jaguars Week 2 September 14th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) absent from Jaguars' practice Friday September 14th, 2018