Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon sheds walking boot, expects to play
Jacksonville Jaguars running back T.J. Yeldon (foot) has shed his walking boot and expects to be "fine" for Thursday's game against the Tennessee Titans.
This is the first bit of good news for Yeldon's status for the week. The next step is getting in a practice, something he did not do Tuesday. Denard Robinson and Toby Gerhart would form an underwhelming committee in his place, if he winds up on the wrong side of questionable.
Yeldon turned his 18 carries into 61 yards and -3.34 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) in Week 10. He has been a near every-down workhorse in his rookie year, but he hasn't been very efficient. Among backs with at least 80 carries, Yeldon is 28th in Rushing NEP per play. The Titans rank 24th in Adjusted Defensive Rushing NEP per play and just lost defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks.
- Ben Roethlisberger (ribs) good to go for Steelers versus Patriots December 14th, 2018
- James Conner (ankle) returns to practice, questionable for Steelers Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson (hip) questionable for Bears Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Chris Thompson (illness) questionable Week 15 for Washington December 14th, 2018
- Jordan Reed (ankle, foot) will not play for Washington in Week 15 December 14th, 2018
- Austin Hooper (knee, ankle) will play for Atlanta on Sunday December 14th, 2018
- Jacksonville's Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 15's RB8 December 12th, 2018
- Jaguars reportedly plan to release Blake Bortles after 2018 season December 8th, 2018
- Cody Kessler throws career-high 43 passes, Jaguars demolished in Tennessee December 7th, 2018
- Dede Westbrook scores Jaguars' lone touchdown on Thursday night December 6th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette unable to get anything going as Jaguars get blown out December 6th, 2018
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette ranked as Week 14's RB7 December 5th, 2018