Emmanuel Sanders breaks 100-yards for the Broncos on Sunday
Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders caught 6 passes for 137 yards in Sunday's loss to the New England Patriots.
Sanders posted a season-high in yards, demolishing his previous mark of 76 yards set against the New York Giants. The wideout led the Broncos in targets with 11 as he proved to be 100% healthy from an ankle injury that cost him 2 games.
Sanders was projected for only 9.9 Fanduel points, and he finished as a top-10 receiver in Week 10 with 16.7 points on Sunday.
- Raiders' Jalen Richard could have receiving workload lessened in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Demarcus Robinson could see larger role for Chiefs July 18th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper ready for next step July 18th, 2019
- Derrick Henry to drive Titans' offense in 2019 July 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott reportedly planning camp holdout July 15th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice (hamstring) reportedly questionable for the start of training camp July 12th, 2019
- Broncos' Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) avoids PUP list to open camp July 18th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) leading Broncos' backfield to start camp July 18th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders 'definitely not full go' for Broncos' camp July 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (wrist) says he's 100 percent July 15th, 2019
- Denver Broncos acquire three draft picks from the Pittsburgh Steelers in exchange for the 2019 tenth overall selection April 25th, 2019
- Phillip Lindsay (wrist) likely to miss Broncos' OTAs March 25th, 2019