Jets' Jeremy Kerley suspended four games for PED violation
New York Jets wide receiver Jeremy Kerley has been suspended four games by the National Football League for violating the league's PED policy.
The Jets haven't played their bye, so Kerley won't be eligible to return until Week 15. Jermaine Kearse will likely play in the slot more while Kerley is out. It could also mean more looks for the likes of ArDarius Stewart and Chad Hansen.
In eight games this season, Kerley has 22 receptions for 217 yards and 1 touchdown on 27 targets.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) will not play in Week 17's contest against Miami January 1st, 2021