Cam Newton (shoulder) throwing in Panthers' team drills
Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton (shoulder) is throwing in team drills during Monday's practice.
Newton hasn't appeared in either of the Panthers' first two preseason games, but he remains on track for Week 1. According to Fantasy Football Calculator, Newton is being drafted towards the bottom of the eighth round in standard formats, while he's going in the middle of the ninth in PPR leagues.
Assuming he's healthy for a full 16-game campaign, numberFire's models project Newton to throw for 3,692.7 pass yards with 24.48 touchdowns and 13.5 interceptions this upcoming season, while rushing 92.3 times for 527.9 rush yards and 5.13 scores on the ground. He's QB7 in our fantasy rankings for the year.
- Vikings' Adam Thielen (COVID-19) receives positive and negative test results November 24th, 2020
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) expected to practice on Wednesday November 24th, 2020
- Ravens remain committed to Marquise Brown's involvement November 24th, 2020
- Baltimore still plans on running ball versus Steelers November 24th, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith providing "invaluable" support to the offense's play calls November 24th, 2020
- Texans' Laremy Tunsil (flu) returns to practice November 24th, 2020
- James White logs 11 touches in New England loss November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Damiere Byrd totals 132 yards and a score in Week 11 loss to Texans November 22nd, 2020
- Pats' Rex Burkhead (knee) down on field November 22nd, 2020
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (shoulder) active for Week 11 against Houston November 22nd, 2020
- Pats' Sony Michel inactive for Week 11 November 22nd, 2020