Vikings' Stefon Diggs dealing with hip injury, not concussion
Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Stefon Diggs is now listed with a hip injury, not a concussion.
Whoops. Diggs has dealt with knee and groin issues already this season, and it shows on game days, as he caught just two passes for 13 yards in Week 15. Adam Thielen and Kyle Rudolph will benefit if Diggs sits.
If active, Diggs currently projects as numberFire's WR16 in Week 16, and our models have him pegged for 71 yards and 0.51 touchdowns on 6 catches versus the Green Bay Packers.
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Cardinals' Eno Benjamin "the frontrunner" to back up James Conner June 27th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022