Percy Harvin not at Thursday's practice for Buffalo
Buffalo Bills wideout Percy Harvin (undisclosed) is not present for Thursday's practice.
Harvin was not on the injury report, so any guesses as to why he was absent are purely speculation at the moment.
Our models project Harvin for only 2 receptions, 23 yards and 0.02 touchdowns in Week 12, which would obviously make him a fantasy non-factor.
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (back) active for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Tee Higgins (shoulder) ruled out for Bengals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Lions in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) active for Browns in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) officially active for Cardinals in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021