Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (foot) questionable in Week 14
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (foot) is questionable to play in Week 14's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Fournette's availability is currently in limbo after he logged a limited practice on Thursday and was not seen on the field on Friday. Expect Rachaad White to play a feature role versus a San Francisco defense ranked first (12.9) in FanDuel points allowed per game to running backs if Fournette is ruled out.
White's current projection includes 15.1 rushing attempts for 65.1 yards and 2.8 receptions for 17.5 yards.
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Update: Josh Johnson (concussion) ruled out for 49ers in NFC Championship Game; Brock Purdy (elbow) remains at quarterback January 29th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) will play in AFC Championship Game for Kansas City January 29th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) active for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022