Josh Allen (elbow) practicing in full for Bills Monday
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) was listed as a full participant in the team's Monday injury report.
The Bills will take on the New England Patriots on Thursday Night Football in Week 13, and put out an estimated injury report for their Monday afternoon walkthrough. Allen has been dealing with an elbow injury over the past few weeks, but it hasn't stopped him from putting up elite numbers as a fantasy option more often than not.
Allen is averaging 26.2 fantasy points per game this season, trailing only Patrick Mahomes' 26.3-point mark. He'll have to face off against a Patriots defense allowing 16.5 fantasy points per game to opposing quarterbacks.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) logs full practice on Wednesday, expects to play against Bengals January 18th, 2023
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) out for Wild Card clash with Dolphins January 15th, 2023
- Bills list Isaiah McKenzie (hamstring) as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest versus Miami January 13th, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 contest will not resume this week January 3rd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals' Week 17 game postponed January 2nd, 2023
- Bills-Bengals Week 17 game temporarily suspended Monday January 2nd, 2023