Rapoport: Leonard Fournette (hamstring) should suit up for Buccaneers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Leonard Fournette (hamstring, IR) is expected to play on Sunday against the Los Angeles Rams in the Divisional Round, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Fournette has been present at practice all week, but it's been tough to gauge his participation because the Buccaneers aren't required to include IR-players on the team's injury report. That being said, the expectation from Rapoport and others is that Fournette will be active on Sunday for the first time since December 19. Fournette recorded 20-plus touches in his last three healthy games and he averaged 7.5 targets over his last six contests.
numberFire's models currently project Playoff Lenny for 13.7 FanDuel points on 15.0 carries and 3.8 catches on Sunday. He has a $7,000 salary for the Divisional Round.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021