Baltimore's Latavius Murray (ankle) questionable for Week 11's contest against Chicago
Baltimore Ravens running back Latavius Murray (ankle) is listed as questionable for Week 11's game against the Chicago Bears.
Murray's Week 11 status remains in limbo after Baltimore's running back was given a questionable designation. In a potential committee role against numberFire's 26th ranked rush defense, our models currently project Murray to score 6.1 FanDuel points at the salary of $5,700.
Murray's Week 11 projection includes 8.9 rushing attempts for 37.3 yards and 0.5 receptions for 3.7 yards.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) not listed on Ravens' Week 18 injury report January 7th, 2022
- Lamar Jackson (ankle) will not play for Ravens Week 18 January 7th, 2022
- Tyler Huntley starting again for Ravens versus Steelers January 7th, 2022
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday January 6th, 2022
- Marquise Brown (ankle) non-participant in Ravens' Thursday session January 6th, 2022
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 5th, 2022