Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger) will not return in Week 10
Miami Dolphins wideout Will Fuller (finger) will not return for the team's Week 10 game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Head coach Brian Flores told reporters Monday that the offseason signing would not return from the injured reserve in time for Thursday's game, meaning Fuller can return for Week 11 at the earliest. While we have seen players return from finger injuries quite quickly, details around Fuller's return have been few and far between so far.
Fuller has appeared in just one and a half contests for the Dolphins so far this season, catching 4 passes for 26 yards. His absence has paved the way for 2021 NFL Draft first-round pick Jaylen Waddle to carve out a significant role in the offense, averaging 10.5 targets, 7.3 catches, 66.3 yards, and 0.5 touchdowns over his past 4 games.
- Buccaneers' Cyril Grayson Jr. inactive for Sunday showdown with Rams January 23rd, 2022
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (back) ruled out on Saturday January 22nd, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) will be activated off injured reserve, eligible to play against Rams January 22nd, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not expected to play with snap count on Sunday January 22nd, 2022
- Russini: Tennessee's Derrick Henry (foot) 'will not be on a snap count' during Saturday's Divisional Round matchup January 22nd, 2022
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021