Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract
According to Ian Rapoport, the Miami Dolphins have reportedly signed wide receiver Will Fuller to a one-year deal.
Per Pro Football Focus' Offensive Ratings, the 26-year old presents a difference-making upgrade to Miami's pass catching group as 2020's 11th ranked wideout with a 86.2 mark. With Fuller and Devante Parker on the outside, the Dolphins have quickly established an intriguing group for Tua Tagovailoa.
On 76 targets last season, Fuller produced 53 receptions for 879 yards, 8 touchdowns, and 284 yards after the catch.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jaguars reportedly sign Marvin Jones to 2-year, $9.2 million fully guaranteed deal March 16th, 2021
- Bears reportedly sign Andy Dalton to 1-year $10 million contract March 16th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Kenny Stills reportedly visiting Bills December 30th, 2020