Dolphins' Will Fuller (finger, IR) still out this week
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (broken finger, IR) will not return to practice this week, per head coach Brian Flores.
Fuller hasn't played since Week 4 and the Dolphins still haven't designated him to return from injured reserve. Jaylen Waddle and DeVante Parker should continue to dominate targets for Miami. They will have an advantageous matchup in Week 9 against the Houston Texans.
Waddle and Parker combined for 23-of-37 of the team targets (62.2%) in the Dolphins' loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday. Waddle only averaged 2.4 yards per target and finished with a season-low 29 yards. Entering Week 8, the Texans were ranked 27th in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points allowed per play.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest January 15th, 2022
- James Conner (heel/rib) listed as questionable on Cardinals' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Tampa Bay's Leonard Fournette (hamstring) reportedly out for Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021