Dolphins place Will Fuller on IR with broken finger
The Miami Dolphins placed wide receiver Will Fuller on injured reserve with a broken finger.
The IR designation requires Fuller to miss a minimum of three games and he will have played a total of 65 snaps in two appearances for the Dolphins whenever he makes it back onto the field. DeVante Parker and Jaylen Waddle could see additional targets while Fuller is out. Albert Wilson and Preston Williams may see more playing time. The Dolphins' next three games come against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Jacksonville Jaguars, and Atlanta Falcons. Fuller will then be eligible to return in Week 8 against the Buffalo Bills.
Fuller is averaging a career-low 3.3 yards per target after averaging 9.3 in the first five years of his career and never fewer than 6.9, which was his rookie season.
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to miss at least two games November 29th, 2021
- Rams' Odell Beckham suffered a hip pointer injury in Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- Washington's Curtis Samuel (groin) active for Week 12 November 29th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (shoulder) unlikely to play for Lions in Week 13 November 29th, 2021
- Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) considered week-to-week November 29th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth being evaluated for concussion on Monday November 29th, 2021
- Dolphins claim Phillip Lindsay off waivers November 24th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa (finger) practicing in full for Dolphins November 19th, 2021
- Flores: Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa (finger) will start at quarterback in Week 11 November 15th, 2021
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) questionable to return for Dolphins in Week 10 November 11th, 2021
- Tua Tagovailoa in game for Dolphins, Jacoby Brissett in tent November 11th, 2021
- Dolphins starting Jacoby Brissett in Week 10's Thursday matchup against Ravens November 11th, 2021