Will Fuller (chest, elbow) back at Dolphins practice
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller (chest, elbow) returned to practice on Thursday.
Fuller missed Wednesday's practice, but Thursday's return puts him on track to play against the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday. Fuller caught 3 passes for 20 yards, plus a two-point conversion, while finishing fourth on the team in targets in his Dolphins debut in Week 3. He led the team in air yards, but Jacoby Brissett's reliance on short throws (7.2-yard average depth of target) is a suboptimal fit for Fuller's skillset.
numberFire's models project Fuller for 6.5 targets and 8.7 FanDuel points versus the Colts, and he has a $5,300 on the Week 4 slate. The Colts are allowing the fifth-most FanDuel points per game to the wide receiver position this season and their pass defense is No. 25 in our advanced team rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (ankle) ruled out for Divisional Round clash with Rams January 21st, 2022
- Titans officially activate Derrick Henry (foot) from injured reserve, expected to start against Bengals January 21st, 2022
- Darrel Williams (toe) questionable for Kansas City's Divisional Round contest against Bills January 21st, 2022
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (shoulder) not listed on Divisional Round injury report January 21st, 2022
- Andrew Whitworth (ankle/knee) ruled out for Rams' Divisional Round matchup January 21st, 2022
- Rams designate Darrell Henderson (knee) to return from injured reserve, remains out against Tampa Bay January 21st, 2022
- Salvon Ahmed inactive for Dolphins in Week 16 December 27th, 2021
- 'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game December 27th, 2021
- Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins signing Duke Johnson to active roster December 20th, 2021
- Dolphins activate Myles Gaskin from COVID-19 list December 17th, 2021
- Dolphins put Jaylen Waddle on reserve/COVID list December 16th, 2021