Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England
The New York Jets have officially parted ways with head coach Adam Gase following Week 17's 14-28 loss to the New England Patriots.
Gase is officially out after two seasons with the Jets. He leaves after amassing a 9-23 record, including a 2-14 record in 2020. New York will look to once again rebuild, starting with a new head coach in 2021 and the #2 pick in the upcoming NFL draft.
Following his two seasons in New York, Gase is now a combined 32-49 in five seasons as a head coach. He has never finished better than second in the AFC East over those five seasons.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020