New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (ankle) will not play in Week 17's contest against the New York Jets.
Harris will miss his third straight game with an ankle injury. Expect Sony Michel to play an early down role against a Jets' defense ranked 17th in fantasy points allowed to running backs.
On 38% of New England's offensive snaps in Week 16 with Harris sidelined, Michel produced 69 rushing yards on ten attempts.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020