Patriots' Cam Newton (abdomen) questionable in Week 13
New England Patriots quarterback Cam Newton (abdomen) is listed as questionable for Week 13's contest against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Newton is still expected to play after the Patriots' quarterback expressed confidence in his availability against the Chargers. In a good matchup against a Los Angeles' defense ranked 25th in fantasy points allowed to quarterbacks (20.2 per game), our models project Newton to score 19.4 FanDuel points at the salary of $7,500.
Newton's current Week 13 projection includes 20.8 completions for 221.0 yards and 7.6 rushing attempts for 35.3 yards.
- Kansas City's Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) DNP on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jared Goff (thumb) not listed on Rams' Divisional playoff injury report January 14th, 2021
- Rams' John Wolford (neck) ruled out for Saturday's playoff matchup against Green Bay January 14th, 2021
- Rams list Cooper Kupp (knee) as questionable for Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Packers January 14th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) remains sidelined on Thursday January 14th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020