Patriots' Damien Harris rushes for 43 yards, touchdown
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris rushed 11 times for 43 yards and a touchdown, and caught an 11-yard pass (2 targets), in a 27-20, Week 11 loss to the Houston Texans.
Harris' snap share fell to 38 percent, from 55 last game, as the Patriots were playing from behind for most of the afternoon. He still handled double-digit carries for the fifth straight game and sixth time in seven contests this season. Harris is averaging 82.5 rushing yards in those six outings. Rex Burkhead was carted off with a knee injury Sunday, so Harris could see a larger workload moving forward, pending Sony Michel's availability. The Patriots will play the Arizona Cardinals in Week 12.
Harris scored 11.9 FanDuel points in Week 11 and has now scored 10.0-plus FanDuel points in four of seven games this season. He has earned the fourth-best rushing grade this season from Pro Football Focus among 59 backs with at least 50 carries.
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (concussion) still uncertain for AFC Championship against Bills January 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Antonio Brown day-to-day for Buccaneers with minor knee injury January 19th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes in concussion protocol on Monday January 18th, 2021
- Bucs' designate Vita Vea (ankle) to return from injured reserve January 18th, 2021
- New England's Damien Harris (ankle) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Patriots' Damien Harris (ankle) limited in practice Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Belichick "would imagine" Cam Newton starts against Jets in Week 17 December 29th, 2020
- Sony Michel provides couple of 20-yard runs for Patriots December 29th, 2020
- Jakobi Meyers catches 4 passes for New England December 29th, 2020
- Cam Newton benched, Patriots lose big to Bills December 29th, 2020