Will Fuller finds end zone in Texans loss
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller caught 3 passes on 6 targets for 35 yards and 1 touchdown in a 35-20, Week 7 loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Fuller scored on a one-yard snag to salvage his fantasy day. He's now scored in five straight games after injuring his hamstring in Week 2 versus the Baltimore Ravens, though this was Fuller's quietest showing in a healthy game this season. He will get a plus draw in Week 9 versus the Jacksonville Jaguars after the Texans' bye.
Fuller scored 11.0 FanDuel points in Week 7 and is averaging 13.5 FanDuel points per game (WR17). The Jaguars have the worst pass defense in the league, according to numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson (concussion) designated to return from injured reserve December 2nd, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020