Bills' Josh Allen scores twice in Week 6 loss
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen was unable to lead his team to victory over the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 6.
Allen was able to keep the Bills competitive throughout the game, but ultimately wasn't able to keep pace with Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs' productive running game.
Allen threw for just 122 passing yards, but nearly connected on long passes a few different times. He completed 14 of 27 passes and tossed 2 touchdowns while adding 42 yards on the ground. His interception came in garbage time as the Bills tried to recover from a 9-point deficit with under 2 minutes left.
- San Francisco's Brandon Aiyuk (non-injury related) full participant on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Willians (non-injury related) returns to practice on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- New England's Cam Newton (abdomen) limited on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Alvin Kamara (foot) limited in Saints' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Nelson Agholor (ankle) DNP in Raiders' Thursday practice December 3rd, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) remains out on Thursday December 3rd, 2020
- Cole Beasley praises Bills' play-calling December 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs held to season-low 39 yards for Buffalo November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis scores with team-high 79 yards November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Zack Moss plays second fiddle in win over Chargers November 30th, 2020
- Bills' Devin Singletary racks up 102 all-purpose yards in win over Los Angeles November 30th, 2020
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for 1 touchdown and 157 yards in Week 12's victory over Chargers November 30th, 2020