Emmanuel Sanders erased in Saints' loss
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders caught 1 pass on 3 targets for 18 yards in a 34-24, Week 2 loss to the Las Vegas Raiders on Monday night.
Sanders sorely disappointed in a spot he was expected to step up without Michael Thomas (ankle) in the lineup. He wound up drawing fewer looks than in Week 1 and was out-targeted by Tre'Quan Smith (7) and Deonte Harris (5). The 33-year-old wideout is averaging fewer than half as many yards per target (4.1) through two games with the Saints than he did last season (9.5). Sanders will attempt to be more useful in Week 3 against the Green Bay Packers.
Sanders mustered 2.3 FanDuel points on Monday night. numberFire's models expect him to score 9.2 FanDuel points with 6.2 targets, 4.2 receptions, and 49.5 yards in Week 3. He's currently the WR41 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Saints' Marquez Callaway day-to-day with ankle sprain October 28th, 2020
- Michael Thomas (hamstring) sitting out Saints practice October 28th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara accumulates 148 scrimmage yards in Week 7's win over Carolina October 26th, 2020
- Saints' Drew Brees scores thrice in thrilling Week 7 win over Carolina October 26th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (hamstring) could miss Week 8 as well October 25th, 2020
- Alvin Kamara looking to make the game go through the Saints' running backs against Carolina in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020