Texans: Will Fuller (groin) is fully recovered, good as ever
Houston Texans wide receiver Will Fuller is fully recovered from offseason groin surgery, per head coach Bill O'Brien.
"We're excited about having him for 16 games," O'Brien said of Fuller. "He looks as good as he's ever looked." The 11 games that Fuller played last season were the most since his rookie year. The former first-round pick is the prototypical boom-or-bust receiver, as he set career-highs with 49 receptions and 670 yards last season, but 21 catches (42.9 percent) and 217 yards (53.2 percent) came in just two contests. However, if he can stay on the field, Fuller may be able to put together more consistent box scores following DeAndre Hopkins' departure. In the games where Fuller played at least half the snaps last year, he had a 24.8 percent target share, including 38.3 percent of the Texans' deep targets. He turned just 26 in April.
Fuller is the WR33 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 102.5 targets, 63.1 receptions, 811.8 yards, and 5.4 touchdowns.
- Jerick McKinnon gains 77 yards, scores in 49ers' win September 28th, 2020
- Eagles' Carson Wentz produces 2 touchdowns in Week 3's tie with Bengals September 28th, 2020
- Ezekiel Elliott only earns 58 yards for Cowboys on 26 opportunities September 28th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook drums up 199 yards for Vikings September 28th, 2020
- Bears' Nick Foles throws 3 touchdowns in Week 3's comeback victory over Falcons September 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in Week 3 loss to Seattle September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle) out for Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Duke Johnson (ankle, questionable) not expected to play Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness, questionable) expected to play Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills (illness) now questionable for Week 3 September 25th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller not listed on Week 3's injury report against Steelers September 24th, 2020
- Will Fuller fails to draw a target in Texans loss September 21st, 2020