Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Ed Oliver had all charges against him dismissed following a May arrest in Houston.
Oliver had been charged with DWI and unlawfully carrying a weapon, but it appears those were false accusations. Last year's No. 9 overall pick had 5.0 sacks and 5 tackles for loss as a rookie. He's expected to see more playing time in 2020 following the retirement of 13-year veteran Kyle Williams.
numberFire's models project Oliver for 23.6 tackles and 2.9 sacks this season. The Bills D/ST is 3rd in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards (foot) not listed on Week 3's injury report against New England September 26th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski: "I'm a blocking tight end. I came here to block" September 25th, 2020
- Kenyan Drake enjoying Cardinals' fast-paced offense heading into Week 3's game against Lions September 25th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster not listed on injury report ahead of Week 3's clash with Houston September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) removed from injury report ahead of Week 3's game against Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins feeling confident in his preparation heading into Week 3's game against Detroit September 25th, 2020
- Zack Moss (toe) ruled out for Bills in Week 3 versus Rams September 25th, 2020
- Zack Moss (toe) absent for Bills again September 24th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss (toe) not practicing on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Bills' Josh Allen tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 2 win over Miami September 20th, 2020
- Buffalo's John Brown (foot) fully practices on Thursday September 17th, 2020
- Bills' John Brown (foot) doesn't practice Wednesday September 16th, 2020