New Saints receiver Emmanuel Sanders has already practiced with Drew Brees
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders posted a clip of him practicing with new teammate Drew Brees.
Sanders was one of the best low-key free agent signings of the offseason. While he'll have had the fortune of catching passes from up to three possible future Hall of Famers by the end of the season, he has always managed to be a productive receiver, even without decent quarterback play. His addition will give the Saints an option outside of the highly-dependable Michael Thomas at the receiver position they've lacked since parting ways with Brandin Cooks.
At the very least, even if the Saints continue with their short-game approach, Sanders still posted 50.2 yards per game with the like-minded San Francisco 49ers last season. He still graded out as PFF's WR21 in receiving grade last year, proving he still has plenty left in the tank. He's currently projected as numberFire's WR43 for the season, with 60.81 catches for 746.74 yards and 5.26 touchdowns.
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Saints reportedly sign linebacker Nigel Bradham to one-year deal July 30th, 2020
- New Saints receiver Emmanuel Sanders has already practiced with Drew Brees July 13th, 2020
- Saints' Drew Brees has already practiced with Emmanuel Sanders July 13th, 2020
- Saints: Alvin Kamara played through knee, ankle, back issues June 15th, 2020
- Saints' Chauncey Gardner-Johnson to mostly cover slot June 9th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020