Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs will command a high number of targets as the team's new No. 1 receiver, writes Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
John Brown led the Bills with 115 targets and Cole Beasley was second with 106 looks. Diggs is fully expected to move atop the totem pole while Brown and Beasley figure to see respective reductions in volume. He should also benefit from not having to share No. 1 receiver status with Adam Thielen, who accounted for more than 20 percent of the Minnesota Vikings target share over the first eight weeks of 2019 before getting hurt in Week 9. Diggs finished with a comparable 21.9 percent target share.
Diggs is the WR24 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 119.3 targets, 73.3 receptions, 998.1 yards, and 5.1 touchdowns.
- Allen Lazard "getting an opportunity" to be Packers WR1 July 3rd, 2022
- Browns' Kareem Hunt feels '100 percent' healthy June 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin signs three-year $71 million contract extension with Washington June 29th, 2022
- Giants' Kadarius Toney (knee) a surprise PUP-list candidate June 27th, 2022
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler excited for increased backfield competition June 27th, 2022
- Falcons were blown away by Drake London's physicality on college tape June 27th, 2022
- Bills' Gabriel Davis "likely to bust loose" in 2022 June 20th, 2022
- Bills' Isaiah McKenzie practicing with the first team June 20th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022