Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs will command a high number of targets as the team's new No. 1 receiver, writes Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
John Brown led the Bills with 115 targets and Cole Beasley was second with 106 looks. Diggs is fully expected to move atop the totem pole while Brown and Beasley figure to see respective reductions in volume. He should also benefit from not having to share No. 1 receiver status with Adam Thielen, who accounted for more than 20 percent of the Minnesota Vikings target share over the first eight weeks of 2019 before getting hurt in Week 9. Diggs finished with a comparable 21.9 percent target share.
Diggs is the WR24 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 119.3 targets, 73.3 receptions, 998.1 yards, and 5.1 touchdowns.
- Packers' Jayden Reed (chest) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Arizona's Michael Wilson (shoulder) not practicing on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Cardinals' Trey McBride (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Arizona's Marquise Brown (heel) absent for Wednesday's practice November 29th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) still sidelined Wednesday for Eagles November 29th, 2023
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (quad) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Stefon Diggs (back) not listed on Buffalo's Week 10 injury report November 11th, 2023
- Buffalo's Stefon Diggs (back) limited in Friday's practice November 10th, 2023
- Josh Allen (right shoulder) left off Bills injury report November 3rd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) practicing in full Week 9 for Bills November 2nd, 2023
- Josh Allen (shoulder) returning to Bills practice Thursday November 2nd, 2023
- Bills' Josh Allen (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday November 1st, 2023