Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stefon Diggs will command a high number of targets as the team's new No. 1 receiver, writes Joe Buscaglia of The Athletic.
John Brown led the Bills with 115 targets and Cole Beasley was second with 106 looks. Diggs is fully expected to move atop the totem pole while Brown and Beasley figure to see respective reductions in volume. He should also benefit from not having to share No. 1 receiver status with Adam Thielen, who accounted for more than 20 percent of the Minnesota Vikings target share over the first eight weeks of 2019 before getting hurt in Week 9. Diggs finished with a comparable 21.9 percent target share.
Diggs is the WR24 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 119.3 targets, 73.3 receptions, 998.1 yards, and 5.1 touchdowns.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped July 23rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020