Jaguars sign fourth-rounder Davon Hamilton
The Jacksonville Jaguars signed third-round defensive tackle DaVon Hamilton to his rookie contract.
Hamilton will earn up to $4.82 million on the four-year deal. He could see immediate snaps for Jacksonville following the offseason departure of Calais Campbell. Hamilton recorded career-highs in sacks (6.0) and tackles for loss (10.5) during his final season with the Ohio State Buckeyes.
The Jaguars D/ST is 22nd in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Browns' Olivier Vernon reworks final year July 7th, 2020
- Rex Burkhead, Patriots reportedly restructure July 7th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes reportedly guaranteed $477 million July 7th, 2020
- Jets' Gase reportedly wanted Marcus Maye dealt July 6th, 2020
- David Njoku reportedly 'big part' of Browns July 6th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes signs 10-year, $450 million extension with Chiefs July 6th, 2020
- Fowler: Jacksonville's Yannick Ngakoue 'still desires a trade' July 1st, 2020
- Jaguars sign fourth-rounder Davon Hamilton June 30th, 2020
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette working on agility June 25th, 2020
- Jaguars: Gardner Minshew brings desirable intangibles May 28th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Laviska Shenault Jr. to play multiple roles for Jaguars May 12th, 2020