Bills sign wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins to rookie deal
The Buffalo Bills have signed sixth-rounder Isaiah Hodgins to his rookie contract.
Hodgins contributed at Oregon State from the moment he stepped on the field, but likely won't have that same chance behind Stefon Diggs, John Brown, Cole Beasley, and possibly fourth-rounder Gabriel Davis in Buffalo. The Bills completely revamped their receiver corps over the past two seasons and can now boast one of the deepest groups in the league.
Hodgins was dominant in his final season with the Beavers, amassing over 40 more receptions, 600 more yards and 10 more touchdowns than the next leading receivers in those categories on the team. Hodgins disappointed at the combine with a slow 40-yard dash time, but at 6'4" he offers Josh Allen something the other Bills can't: size.
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown July 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020
- Devin Singletary could be used more in Bills' pass game July 1st, 2020
- John Brown expected to benefit from Bills' offseason moves June 30th, 2020
- Cole Beasley to have more opportunities 'to catch the ball' June 29th, 2020