Bills' Duke Williams (hamstring) questionable for Week 8
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Duke Williams is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 8 game against the Philadelphia Eagles.
Williams is dealing with a hamstring ailment, and it could keep him sidelined on Sunday against the 2018 Super Bowl Champions. Buffalo's receiving corps behind John Brown and Cole Beasley is questionable at best, and Williams' injury only further clouds the situation.
Our models currently project Williams for 1.6 catches, 21.1 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.7 FanDuel points.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary rushes for 95 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Josh Allen struggles in Bills' loss Sunday October 28th, 2019