John Brown finds end zone in Bills' win
Buffalo Bills wide receiver John Brown caught 5 passes on 6 targets for 83 yards and 1 touchdown in a 31-21, Week 7 win over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday.
Brown paced the Bills in catches and yards while tying Cole Beasley for the largest target share. He finished with his highest yardage total since Week 1. It was also Brown's first trip to the end zone since the opener. He has at least 50 yards in every game and 5-plus catches in five-of-six outings. The Bills host the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 8.
Brown scored 16.8 FanDuel points in Week 7. He's averaging 12.7 FanDuel points per game, with 33 catches on 45 targets for 473 yards (14.3 per catch) and 2 touchdowns.
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Devin Singletary nets 93 yards in Bills victory November 18th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary rushes for 95 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Josh Allen struggles in Bills' loss Sunday October 28th, 2019