Derek Anderson (concussion) ruled out for Bills again Week 10
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) has been ruled out for Week 10 against the New York Jets.
Anderson also missed Week 9. Josh Allen (elbow) was able to practice on a limited basis all week and is "progressing well," per Bills head coach Sean McDermott, so the rookie may be able to return after missing the past three games. Otherwise, Nathan Peterman will draw another start.
Anderson averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in two starts. He completed 42-of-70 passes for 465 yards and 4 interceptions.
- Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman August 18th, 2019
- Washington's Case Keenum reportedly on track to start in Week 1 of the regular season August 18th, 2019
- Marcus Mariota not locked in as Titans' starter August 18th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James (foot) reportedly expected to miss 3 months August 18th, 2019
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Frank Gore starting Bills' preseason opener August 8th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary earning 'steady' first-team reps August 7th, 2019
- LeSean McCoy told he's 'the guy' in Bills' backfield August 7th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary racking up first-team reps July 28th, 2019
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley seen as a 'safety valve' July 8th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019