Derek Anderson (concussion) officially questionable for Bills
Buffalo Bills quarterback Derek Anderson (concussion) is questionable for Week 9 against the Chicago Bears.
Nathan Peterman is expected to start after Anderson sat out practice all week, but it's worth noting the Bills haven't officially ruled him out. The 35-year-old veteran suffered a concussion at the end of Monday night's loss to the New England Patriots.
Anderson averaged 5.3 FanDuel points in two starts. He completed 42-of-70 passes for 465 yards and 4 interceptions.
- Bears' Anthony Miller (ankle) may be limited to start year August 22nd, 2019
- Michael Crabtree officially signs with Cardinals August 22nd, 2019
- Damien Harris 'reinforced' Patriots' confidence in camp August 22nd, 2019
- Cardinals' KeeSean Johnson 'may have had best camp' on roster August 22nd, 2019
- Ravens' Justice Hill has 'makings' of third-down back August 22nd, 2019
- Browns RB coach: Nick Chubb to see more pass work August 22nd, 2019
- Frank Gore starting Bills' preseason opener August 8th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary earning 'steady' first-team reps August 7th, 2019
- LeSean McCoy told he's 'the guy' in Bills' backfield August 7th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary racking up first-team reps July 28th, 2019
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley seen as a 'safety valve' July 8th, 2019
- Buffalo Bills take defensive tackle Ed Oliver with the ninth overall pick April 25th, 2019