Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is week-to-week, head coach Sean McDermott said Monday.
"We'll see," McDermott replied when asked if Allen will start against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 7. It sounds like either Nathan Peterman or Derek Anderson could be under center for Buffalo in that one. Allen completed 10-of-17 passes for 84 yards before leaving against the Houston Texans on Sunday.
Allen is averaging 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He has 832 passing yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, as well as 155 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Gruden: Jordy Nelson (knee) questionable for Raiders Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Broncos' Royce Freeman (ankle) practiced Wednesday November 14th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco (hip) not practicing to start week November 14th, 2018
- Texans activate D'Onta Foreman (Achilles) from PUP list November 14th, 2018
- Robert Griffin III could get the start for Baltimore in Week 11 November 14th, 2018
- Saints' left tackle Terron Armstead (shoulder) out 3 to 4 weeks November 14th, 2018
- Buffalo Bills release wide receiver Terrelle Pryor November 13th, 2018
- Bills release quarterback Nathan Peterman on Monday November 12th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy rushes over the century mark in Buffalo's Week 10 victory November 11th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 10 November 11th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) expected to return for Buffalo in Week 12 November 11th, 2018
- Buffalo's Josh Allen (elbow) ruled out for Week 10 November 10th, 2018