Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is week-to-week, head coach Sean McDermott said Monday.
"We'll see," McDermott replied when asked if Allen will start against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 7. It sounds like either Nathan Peterman or Derek Anderson could be under center for Buffalo in that one. Allen completed 10-of-17 passes for 84 yards before leaving against the Houston Texans on Sunday.
Allen is averaging 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He has 832 passing yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, as well as 155 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Demaryius Thomas signs one-year deal with New England April 16th, 2019
- Russell Wilson, Seahawks sign 4-year, $140 million extension April 16th, 2019
- Panthers sign receiver Chris Hogan to a one-year deal April 13th, 2019
- C.J. Anderson signs a one-year deal with Detroit April 1st, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (knee) expected to be cleared for full participation in training camp March 31st, 2019
- Marlon Mack 'the featured guy' in Colts' backfield March 29th, 2019
- Bills reportedly releasing Chris Ivory March 26th, 2019
- Cole Beasley reportedly going to Buffalo on 4-year, $29 million deal March 12th, 2019
- John Brown reportedly expected to sign 3-year deal with Bills March 12th, 2019
- Tyler Kroft to sign a three-year deal with Buffalo March 11th, 2019
- Frank Gore signs one-year contract with Buffalo on Monday March 11th, 2019
- Report: Antonio Brown refuses to go to Buffalo in Steelers trade March 8th, 2019