Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen (elbow) is week-to-week, head coach Sean McDermott said Monday.
"We'll see," McDermott replied when asked if Allen will start against the Indianapolis Colts in Week 7. It sounds like either Nathan Peterman or Derek Anderson could be under center for Buffalo in that one. Allen completed 10-of-17 passes for 84 yards before leaving against the Houston Texans on Sunday.
Allen is averaging 11.3 FanDuel points in six games (five starts) this season. He has 832 passing yards with 2 touchdowns and 5 interceptions, as well as 155 rushing yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Rex Burkhead rushes for 2 TDs, including game-winner, in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 21st, 2019
- Sammy Watkins hauls in 114 receiving for Kansas City on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Rob Gronkowski catches 6 passes for 79 yards for New England on Sunday January 21st, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes throws for 295 yards, 3 touchdowns in Chiefs' AFC title game defeat January 21st, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams scores three touchdowns in AFC title game loss January 21st, 2019
- Tom Brady headed to ninth Super Bowl after passing for 348 yards in Patriots' AFC Championship win January 20th, 2019
- Buffalo's Josh Allen accounts for five touchdowns in Week 17's blowout victory over Miami December 30th, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Charles Clay a healthy scratch for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) not expected to play for Buffalo in Week 16 December 23rd, 2018
- Chris Ivory (shoulder) out for Buffalo in Week 16 December 21st, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (hamstring) 'ready to go' for Bills Week 16 December 21st, 2018