Oregon State's Stephen Thompson exploring the NBA Draft waters
Oregon State Beavers sophomore guard Stephen Thompson Jr. has made himself eligible for the 2017 NBA Draft, but will not hire an agent, per Jeff Goodman of ESPN.
Thompson stepped up big time for the Beavers in 2016-17, leading the team in scoring. He currently is not on NBA scout's radars and is projected to go undrafted. However, Thompson will be able to participate in the draft combine and boost his stock. If he doesn't like his standing, he can return to school for his final two years if he withdraws from the draft by May 24.
Thompson averaged 16.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 3.0 assists, 1.4 steals and 2.2 three-pointers per game.
- Kansas punches ticket to Final Four with 85-81 victory over Duke March 25th, 2018
- Villanova advances to Final Four for second time in three seasons with victory over Texas Tech March 25th, 2018
- Michigan edges Florida State to earn a trip to the Final Four March 25th, 2018
- Loyola-Chicago continues magical NCAA Tournament run with win over Kansas State to advance to Final Four March 25th, 2018
- 11-seed Syracuse knocks off 3-seed Michigan State to advance to Sweet 16 March 18th, 2018
- 16-seed UMBC makes history in defeat of 1-seed Virginia March 17th, 2018
- Drew Eubanks of Oregon State will enter the NBA Draft March 28th, 2017
- Oregon State's Stephen Thompson exploring the NBA Draft waters March 28th, 2017
- Oregon State's Tres Tinkle remains without a timetable for his return January 12th, 2017
- Oregon State freshman Ben Kone to make collegiate debut on Sunday December 8th, 2016