Lonzo Ball fills the stat sheet in Lakers' win on Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball scored 10 points with 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 blocks and 3 steals in Thursday's 107-104 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ball's reported sore calves did not appear to hinder him on Thursday. He was all over the place and shot 45.5% from the field, despite going 0-for-3 from downtown.
numberFire's models projected Ball for 31.2 FanDuel points and he put up 52.6 on Thursday night.
- Toronto's Kawhi Leonard (hip) will not play against Golden State on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Utah's Raul Neto (thigh) inactive on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Derrick Favors to come off the Jazz bench Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Jae Crowder replacing Derrick Favors in Jazz starting lineup on Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Tyler Johnson joins the Miami starting lineup Wednesday December 12th, 2018
- Hassan Whiteside (personal) to return on Friday for Miami December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo will see hand specialist on Thursday December 12th, 2018
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (hand) expected to miss at least two more games December 10th, 2018
- Lakers' Brandon Ingram (ankle) to miss at least one week December 8th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart starting in place of Brandon Ingram (ankle) on Friday December 7th, 2018
- Lakers reportedly not interested in Carmelo Anthony December 7th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Lakers at least 2 games December 6th, 2018