Lonzo Ball fills the stat sheet in Lakers' win on Thursday
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball scored 10 points with 8 rebounds, 8 assists, 4 blocks and 3 steals in Thursday's 107-104 win over the Philadelphia 76ers.
Ball's reported sore calves did not appear to hinder him on Thursday. He was all over the place and shot 45.5% from the field, despite going 0-for-3 from downtown.
numberFire's models projected Ball for 31.2 FanDuel points and he put up 52.6 on Thursday night.
- Wilson Chandler gets hot Monday with 26 points in Nuggets' overtime loss March 20th, 2018
- Darren Collison returns to Pacers' starting lineup with 15 points and 8 assists March 20th, 2018
- Will Barton's strong defense not enough Monday as Nuggets lose in double-overtime March 20th, 2018
- Khris Middleton puts up 30 and a full line Monday for Milwaukee March 20th, 2018
- Kemba Walker produces 24 points as Hornets fall to Sixers March 20th, 2018
- Kelly Olynyk drops 30 points in Heat's double-overtime win March 20th, 2018
- Lakers' Josh Hart (hand) targeting March 30 for return March 19th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (groin) will sit again for Lakers on Monday March 18th, 2018
- Brandon Ingram (groin) is not expected to play Monday for Lakers March 18th, 2018
- Brook Lopez (back) is starting Friday in Los Angeles against Miami March 16th, 2018
- Brook Lopez (back) now a game time decision for Lakers on Friday March 16th, 2018
- Lakers' Kyle Kuzma (ankle) says he'll play Friday against Heat March 16th, 2018