Lonzo Ball (hip) good to go for Pelicans Friday night
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (hip) said he will play Friday against the Washington Wizards.
Ball is ready to return after missing the last four games and 11 of the past 14. The Pelicans haven't mentioned any sort of minutes limit and Ball's return should knock Naji Marshall back to the second unit. Zion Williamson and Eric Bledsoe also figure to see downticks in usage with Ball back in the lineup.
numberFire’s models project Lonzo for 34.7 FanDuel points versus the Wizards and he has a salary of $7,700 on Friday. Zion registers a minus-2.9 percent usage differential with Lonzo on the court this season.
- Kyrie Irving (ankle) X-rays negative, uncertain for Nets in Game 5 June 14th, 2021
- Utah's Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 4 on Monday June 13th, 2021
- Will Barton starting for Denver in Game 4 on Sunday, Austin Rivers coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nuggets' Monte Morris starting in Game 4 on Sunday, Facundo Campazzo coming off the bench June 13th, 2021
- Nets' Kyrie Irving (ankle) will not return to Game 4 on Sunday June 13th, 2021
- Pelicans' James Johnson (knee) available on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- James Johnson (knee) questionable for Pelicans Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out for Pelicans in season finale Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (toe) out again on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) out again for Pelicans Friday May 14th, 2021
- Brandon Ingram (ankle) listed as questionable on Pelicans' Friday injury report May 13th, 2021