Lonzo Ball (knees) upgraded for Pelicans Tuesday
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (knees) has been upgraded to probable for Tuesday's game against the Utah Jazz.
Ball was previously considered questionable. He will return from a three-game absence after taking a week off to rest his ailing knee. Nickeil Alexander-Walker will likely return to the Pelicans' bench on Tuesday. Through nine games this season, Ball is averaging the most points (12.4) and fewest assists (4.4) of his career.
numberFire’s models project Lonzo for 29.2 FanDuel points versus the Jazz on Tuesday. He has a salary of $5,500 and is currently our second-best value available for the short two-game slate. The Jazz are tough against opposing point guards, however, as they allow the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the position.
- Bucks' Jrue Holiday (health protocols) doubtful to play Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Isaiah Roby coming off Thunder bench Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful to play for Knicks Thursday February 24th, 2021
- Thunder's Al Horford starting on Wednesday, Isaiah Roby to bench February 24th, 2021
- Nets' Kevin Durant (hamstring) remains out Thursday night February 24th, 2021
- Blazers' CJ McCollum (foot) to be reevaluated on March 2 February 24th, 2021
- Willy Hernangomez playing with New Orleans' second unit on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Steven Adams (ankle) starting in New Orleans' Wednesday lineup, Willy Hernangomez to bench February 24th, 2021
- New Orleans' Steven Adams (ankle) probable for Wednesday's contest against Pistons February 23rd, 2021
- Pelicans rule Steven Adams (ankle) out for Sunday versus Celtics February 21st, 2021
- Pelicans' Steven Adams (ankle) questionable to play Sunday February 20th, 2021
- Pelicans starting Willy Hernangomez for inactive Steven Adams on Friday February 19th, 2021