Lonzo Ball (knee) questionable for Pelicans Tuesday night
New Orleans Pelicans point guard Lonzo Ball (bilateral knee tendinopathy) is questionable to play Tuesday versus the Utah Jazz.
Ball was a full participant in Monday's practice after taking a week off to rest his knee, per the request of management. Barring any setbacks, Nickeil Alexander-Walker will likely return to the Pelicans' bench on Tuesday. Ball is averaging the most points (12.4) and fewest assists (4.4) of his career through nine games.
numberFire’s models project Lonzo for 29.2 FanDuel points versus the Jazz on Tuesday. He has a salary of $5,500 and is currently our second-best value available for the short two-game slate. The Jazz are tough against opposing point guards, however, as they allow the second-fewest FanDuel points per game to the position.
- Knicks' Elfrid Payton (hamstring) doubtful for Thursday night March 3rd, 2021
- Grayson Allen (concussion) remains out for Memphis Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- LaMarcus Aldridge (illness) listed as questionable on San Antonio's Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- Derrick Rose (health protocols) questionable for Knicks Thursday March 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (knee) questionable for Thursday's contest against Pelicans March 3rd, 2021
- Kyle Anderson (illness) not listed on Memphis' Thursday injury report March 3rd, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Jazz March 1st, 2021
- Pelicans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) questionable for Monday February 28th, 2021
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) ruled out on Saturday February 27th, 2021
- New Orleans' J.J. Redick (hamstring) doubtful for Saturday's game against Spurs February 27th, 2021
- Willy Hernangomez playing with New Orleans' second unit on Wednesday February 24th, 2021
- Steven Adams (ankle) starting in New Orleans' Wednesday lineup, Willy Hernangomez to bench February 24th, 2021