Lakers' Lonzo Ball (ankle) still not doing on-court work
Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball (ankle) still has not been able to go through any on-court work.
Ball is currently at the four-week mark of what was initially a 4-6 week timetable. He hasn't progressed past running on an anti-gravity treadmill, so it doesn't sound like Ball is on the cusp of a return. Rajon Rondo will continue to benefit in the meantime.
Lonzo was averaging 27.8 FanDuel points over 47 games (45 starts) before the injury, with 9.9 points, 5.3 rebounds, 5.4 assists, 1.5 steals, and 1.6 triples per contest.
- Kent Bazemore sent from Atlanta to Portland in trade for Evan Turner June 24th, 2019
- Evan Turner traded from Blazers to Hawks for Kent Bazemore June 24th, 2019
- Duke's Cam Reddish headed to Atlanta at No. 10 June 20th, 2019
- Wizards grab Rui Hachimura at No. 9 June 20th, 2019
- Pelicans select Jaxson Hayes at No. 8 June 20th, 2019
- Coby White drafted by Chicago at No. 7 June 20th, 2019
- Lakers reportedly acquire Anthony Davis from the Pelicans on Saturday June 15th, 2019
- Report: Lakers make Brandon Ingram (arm), Lonzo Ball, 4th pick available June 13th, 2019
- Lance Stephenson (foot) questionable on Tuesday for Lakers April 9th, 2019
- Lakers' Rajon Rondo (rest) will not play in Tuesday's season finale April 8th, 2019
- Kyle Kuzma (foot) will not play in the Lakers' season finale on Tuesday April 8th, 2019
- Rajon Rondo coming off the Lakers' bench on Sunday April 7th, 2019