Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay
The start of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay due to heavy rain in the forecast.
The game was scheduled to start at 8:05 PM ET, but will be delayed as the forecast shows thunderstorms expected to move through the area within the hour. There is a good chance this one gets postponed, despite the teams hoping to get the game in on Monday. No time was given for first pitch. Tyler Chatwood and Kenta Maeda are scheduled to start for the Cubs and Dodgers respectively.
Our models give the Dodgers a 51.4% chance of winning on Monday.
- Matt Carpenter goes off for 3 HR, 2 2B, and 7 RBI in Cardinals' win July 20th, 2018
- Mariners' David Freitas on bench Friday July 20th, 2018
- Chris Herrmann starting for Seattle on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Kyle Tucker starting for Astros in Friday's opener July 20th, 2018
- Nelson Cruz in Mariners' lineup versus White Sox July 20th, 2018
- Pirates-Reds start will be pushed back by rain on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Ben Zobrist out of the Cubs' lineup on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Cubs' Albert Almora starting in center field on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Ian Happ not starting for Cubs on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Willson Contreras batting fifth for Cubs on Friday afternoon July 20th, 2018
- Cubs' Javier Baez starting at second base on Friday July 20th, 2018
- Cubs' Brandon Morrow (biceps) had MRI Thursday July 20th, 2018