Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay
The start of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay due to heavy rain in the forecast.
The game was scheduled to start at 8:05 PM ET, but will be delayed as the forecast shows thunderstorms expected to move through the area within the hour. There is a good chance this one gets postponed, despite the teams hoping to get the game in on Monday. No time was given for first pitch. Tyler Chatwood and Kenta Maeda are scheduled to start for the Cubs and Dodgers respectively.
Our models give the Dodgers a 51.4% chance of winning on Monday.
- Cardinals acquire Paul Goldschmidt from the Diamondbacks December 5th, 2018
- Nationals sign pitcher Patrick Corbin to 6-year, $140M deal December 4th, 2018
- Jay Bruce headed to Seattle as part of Robinson Cano trade December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle finalizes Edwin Diaz trade to the New York Mets December 3rd, 2018
- Seattle's Robinson Cano long-rumoured trade to Mets finally official December 3rd, 2018
- Carlos Santana dealt to Seattle from Philadelphia on Monday December 3rd, 2018
- Cubs' Addison Russell receives retroactive 40-game suspension October 4th, 2018
- Ben Zobrist leading off for Cubs in NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Cubs' David Bote getting the start at third in Tuesday's Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Albert Almora starting in centerfield for Chicago in the Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Kris Bryant moved up to second in Cubs' lineup for NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018
- Cubs' Daniel Murphy dropped to sixth in the lineup for NL Wild Card Game October 2nd, 2018