Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay
The start of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay due to heavy rain in the forecast.
The game was scheduled to start at 8:05 PM ET, but will be delayed as the forecast shows thunderstorms expected to move through the area within the hour. There is a good chance this one gets postponed, despite the teams hoping to get the game in on Monday. No time was given for first pitch. Tyler Chatwood and Kenta Maeda are scheduled to start for the Cubs and Dodgers respectively.
Our models give the Dodgers a 51.4% chance of winning on Monday.
- Cleveland-Chicago expected to have first pitch at 9 pm EST on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Cleveland-Chicago to start in a rain delay on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Tuesday's Braves-Mets game expected to start at 7:40 pm EST September 25th, 2018
- Braves-Mets game on Tuesday to start in a rain delay September 25th, 2018
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) will undergo Tommy John surgery next week September 25th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Lourdes Gurriel (hamstring) sidelined rest of season September 25th, 2018
- Pirates-Cubs expected to start at 9 pm EST on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Pirates-Cubs being delayed due to weather on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Victor Caratini sitting for Cubs on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Cubs' Willson Contreras starting at catcher on Tuesday September 25th, 2018
- Willson Contreras starting for Cubs against Pittsburgh September 24th, 2018
- Kris Bryant (shoulder) batting sixth for Cubs in Monday's series opener September 24th, 2018