Dodgers-Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay
The start of the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago Cubs game on Monday will start in a delay due to heavy rain in the forecast.
The game was scheduled to start at 8:05 PM ET, but will be delayed as the forecast shows thunderstorms expected to move through the area within the hour. There is a good chance this one gets postponed, despite the teams hoping to get the game in on Monday. No time was given for first pitch. Tyler Chatwood and Kenta Maeda are scheduled to start for the Cubs and Dodgers respectively.
Our models give the Dodgers a 51.4% chance of winning on Monday.
- Greg Holland anointed Arizona's closer on Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Cleveland's Jose Ramirez diagnosed with left knee contusion March 24th, 2019
- Kyle Freeland will be Rockies' Opening Day starter March 24th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Yandy Diaz will start at third base on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Padres' Eric Lauer will start on Opening Day March 24th, 2019
- Ronald Acuna to clean up for Braves in 2019 March 24th, 2019
- Cubs' Ian Happ to start season in Triple-A March 23rd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish (blister) expects to be ready for Opening Day March 22nd, 2019
- Cubs' Yu Darvish lifted from Cactus League start with blister March 19th, 2019
- Cubs' closer Pedro Strop dealing with hamstring strain March 12th, 2019
- Cubs announce Jon Lester as 2019 opening day starter on Monday March 4th, 2019
- Cubs' Addison Russell receives retroactive 40-game suspension October 4th, 2018