Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now'
Orioles sources tell Bob Nightengale of USA Today that Manny Machado is "staying put for now" unless some team "drastically changes their offer."
The O's have been shopping Machado, who is set to become a free agent at the end of 2018, all winter. The Cubs, White Sox and Yankees have all been connected to the start infielder.
Machado averaged 10.8 FanDuel points per game in 2017.
- Kevin Kiermaier 'very upset' over Rays' recent moves February 19th, 2018
- Nationals' Bryce Harper not talking beyond 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Blue Jays' Josh Donaldson expects to become free agent following 2018 season February 19th, 2018
- Toronto's Troy Tulowitzki (heel) unsure if he'll be ready for Opening Day February 19th, 2018
- Red Sox still 'open' to signing J.D. Martinez February 19th, 2018
- Reds' outfield will be 'rotational unless performance dictates otherwise' February 19th, 2018
- Report: Chris Tillman returning to Orioles February 19th, 2018
- Orioles sign Andrew Cashner to a two-year, $16 million contract February 15th, 2018
- Manny Machado to start at shortstop for the Orioles in 2018 January 28th, 2018
- Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now' December 21st, 2017
- Orioles' Zach Britton ruptures Achilles Tuesday, expected to miss at least six months December 20th, 2017
- Anthony Santander out of Sunday's lineup for Orioles October 1st, 2017