Orioles say Manny Machado is 'staying put for now'
Orioles sources tell Bob Nightengale of USA Today that Manny Machado is "staying put for now" unless some team "drastically changes their offer."
The O's have been shopping Machado, who is set to become a free agent at the end of 2018, all winter. The Cubs, White Sox and Yankees have all been connected to the start infielder.
Machado averaged 10.8 FanDuel points per game in 2017.
- Ben Gamel dealt to Milwaukee on Friday by Seattle December 21st, 2018
- Mariners acquire Domingo Santana from Milwaukee December 21st, 2018
- Kyle Farmer headed to Cincinnati in seven-player trade December 21st, 2018
- Reds ship Homer Bailey to Los Angeles in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Angels sign Matt Harvey to 1-yr, $11M deal December 18th, 2018
- Yandy Diaz sent to Tampa Bay from Cleveland December 13th, 2018
- Dodgers move Yasiel Puig to Cincinnati on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Alex Wood traded to Cincinnati in seven-player deal December 21st, 2018
- Cincinnati Reds acquire outfielder Matt Kemp in multi-player trade on Friday December 21st, 2018
- Kike Hernandez starting in center field for Dodgers on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger not starting in Game 5 on Sunday October 28th, 2018
- Austin Barnes starting for Dodgers in Game 4 October 27th, 2018