Dodgers' Chase Utley will not start in Game 5 against the Cubs
Los Angeles Dodgers' second baseman Chase Utley is not in the lineup for Game 5 against the Chicago Cubs.
Utley will take a seat to make room for Logan Forsythe, who will bat fifth against Cubs' lefty Jose Quintana.
Utley has posted an average of 6.2 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Ian Kinsler on second base for Red Sox in Game 5 Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Jake Marisnick starting for Houston in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Mitch Moreland (hamstring) starting as Red Sox look to eliminate Astros in Game 5 October 18th, 2018
- Josh Reddick not in Houston's Game 5 lineup October 18th, 2018
- Martin Maldonado starting at catcher for Astros on Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Ian Kinsler on Red Sox's bench in Game 4 Wednesday night October 17th, 2018
- Cody Bellinger leading off for Dodgers versus Brewers in Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Max Muncy manning second for Dodgers versus Brewers Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Chris Taylor hitting sixth for Dodgers in Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Brian Dozier sitting for Dodgers versus Milwaukee in Game 5 October 17th, 2018
- Yasiel Puig out of Dodgers' lineup in Game 5 Wednesday October 17th, 2018
- Cody Bellinger's Game 4 walk-off Tuesday night evens up series for Dodgers October 17th, 2018